Posted by Mickey B.
WOW!!!! What a year we’ve had here at Michael Anthony Salon. We are now celebrating our Eighth Anniversary this month. As I reflect on everything that has happened in the past year, it’s hard to believe that it’s over.
The salon has been busy with new clients and our long-term regulars. With Michael Anthony Salon DC’s new and exciting products we can offer great new color options and standout hairstyles to everyone.
So many wonderful things happened at the salon for all of us in 2016 that it is hard to name them all. Let me try to focus on a few:
- We received the tremendous honor of being named the “Best Place for a Woman’s Haircut” in the Washingtonian Magazine’s “Best of” issue.
- We placed 1st Runner Up in the Best of DC contest sponsored by Washington City Paper
This recognition could not have happened without the support and votes from all of our clients, family members, and friends for which I am truly grateful.
- Peter joined our team and is meeting the unique and specific styling needs of our male clients.
- Hunter opened a new salon in Wilmington, NC – Freedom Salon – and is maintaining a regular schedule for his clients here at the salon.
- Kendra completed her first full year as a stylist at the salon, while Da celebrated her sixth year at the salon. Both of them, along with Jonathan and Collin, continue to amaze me with their skill and artistry.
- I have always been a big promoter of continuing education for stylists, so I was thrilled that 2016 offered me an opportunity to take a more active role. I presented two workshops at the 2016 Mid-Atlantic Fashion Focus conference held here in DC, as well as several other workshops and presentations.
- Michael Anthony Salon DC released new color lines and products which have been wildly popular with clients who love the new looks offered.
As we begin a new year I want to embrace all the possibilities that fresh starts and new commitments can bring. I am not one to make resolutions, but I am looking forward to a year of continued growth. I speak for the entire staff when I say that we are eager to share it all with our clients.
One last thing: In 2017 Michael Anthony Salon DC will be introducing three new products in the Marula Oil line. These new items will be geared towards clients with fine hair. We are really excited about this launch. So, help us greet a New Year full of possibility.
Enjoy your hair!!
Michael Anthony Salon DC, a Michael Anthony Select Salon, is considered by many to be the best in the entire DC metro region. We are passionate about doing hair and work with each and every client to create the look that is right for them. Led by Mickey – aka Michael Anthony – each of our stylists is a highly trained professional. Schedule an appointment and find out for yourself!