Posted by Mickey B.
As a stylist and owner of a Paul Mitchell Focus Salon, I am a great believer in Paul Mitchell products. I have worked with many different hair care companies and products lines over my many years doing hair, and there is a reason I chose to be a Paul Mitchell Focus Salon.
My love of Paul Mitchell has been reaffirmed with their recently launched Marula Oil product line. Michael Anthony Salon is one of the first salons to carry it and I am so excited to share my experience with it with you. Paul Mitchell has truly out done itself!
Marula Oil is a luxury hair care product that comes from the fruit of the Marula tree in Africa. The rare and natural oil is cold-pressed to preserve the nutrients, giving it a superior quality.
Natural Marula oil is full of antioxidants that offer protection against harsh and damaging winter weather. The product line includes shampoo, conditioner, a masque, and two oils. One oil is light for finer hair and the other is for medium to coarse hair.
- The fragrance is just wonderful – very light and not heavily perfumed.
- The shampoo has a nice lather that rinses very well.
- A small amount of the conditioner glides easily through the hair and rinses clean.
- The oils are amazing and never make the hair look or feel greasy. Depending on hair type and texture, just 2 to 4 drops will add great shine to any blow-dry. One drop is all you need to polish after blow-drying your hair.
- The masque gives just the right TLC to the hair to achieve the perfect bounce with a gorgeous shine.
Transform Your Hair with Lasting Benefits
According to Paul Mitchell, Marula Oil is specially formulated to help hydrate, repair and moisturize hair at the deepest levels. Using a time-release bonding technology, it will nourish and hydrate your hair throughout the day. It comes with 50% more antioxidants and has the secret to transform your hair. You can expect a major improvement in the overall condition of your hair, with more shine and a significant reduction in split ends.,
I think the Marula product line is a grand slam for Paul Mitchell. I just love these products and know that you will too. Stop by the salon to get yours.
Enjoy your hair!!
This review is not paid for by Paul Mitchell nor did they ask me for my opinion. These are my unsolicited thoughts.